Erin M. Sievers concentrates primarily in workers' compensation and personal injury matters.
While in law school and in the year following graduation, Erin worked for Circuit Court Judge Joan Moriarty in the city of St. Louis, where she was able to gain an invaluable perspective into the litigation process. Following her clerkship, she practiced in the areas of personal injury, workers' compensation and general civil litigation in St. Louis, MO. During this time, she appeared on behalf of clients in Circuit Court, the Missouri Court of Appeals Eastern District as well as in front of the Labor and Industrial Relations Commission. Since moving to Chicago in 2013, Erin has continued her practice in representing injured workers.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Joan L. Moriarty, Circuit Court Judge, 22nd Judicial Circuit, City of Saint Louis, Law Clerk/Judicial Assistant, 2008 to 2010
- Sievers & Associates, Associate Attorney, 2010 to 2012
- The Romaker Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2012 to 2013
- Law Office of Ivan Rueda, Associate Attorney, 2013 to 2014
- Dworkin & Maciariello, Associate Attorney, 2014 to 2015
- Newland & Newland, LLP, Associate Attorney, 2015 to 2018